November 5, 2015
James M. Hanley Federal Building
100 S. Clinton Street, Syracuse, NY 13260
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
3 hr. CLE Program
2 hr. Practice Credit
The elements of environmental claims, corporate and individual liabilities, bankruptcy impacts on proceedings, contracts, mergers, acquisitions and real property transfers. Two Judicial panels will discuss these significant CERCLA issues raised in NYSEG v. First Energy Corp., 766 F3d 212(2d Cir 2014), in which Magistrate Judge Peebles was the trial judge.
One hour Ethics Program will follow on “The Ethics of FOIL”
- Honorable Diane Davis, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of New York
- Honorable David E. Peebles, United States Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of New York
- Doreen A. Simmons, Hancock Estabrook, LLP
- Thomas R. Smith, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Thomas J. Fucillo, Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C.
- John T. Parkinson, National Grid
- Lee Woodard, Harris Beach, PLLC
- Kathleen M. Dougherty, Sr. Deputy County Attorney